El Rey Backrest™ "OG" '94-'08 Touring Gloss Black / Stealth
EL REY BACKREST "OG"
Designed . Manufactured . Built In The USA 🇺🇸
Fitment: 1994-2008 Touring Models
Finish: Gloss Black
EL REY BACKREST SPECS
- 1.25” Tubing is Hand Crafted With Precision Bends and Welds
- Laser Cut Side Plates Mount Directly To Your Harley-Davidson Quick-Disconnect Docking Kit
Rotating Aluminum Latches Work With Your Harley-Davidson Quick-Disconnect Docking Kit
EL REY BACKREST DIMENSIONS
- 12” Height (From Top of Fender to Tip of Backrest)
- 12” Width
9.5” x 6" Passenger Backrest Pad
EL REY BACKREST PAD DETAILS
- Black Marine Grade Leather-Like Upholstery Material
- Hand Pour Foam Pad
- ABS Backing Plate
- Brass Threaded Inserts
- Black Button Head Mounting Bolts
UPGRADE OPTION - Lockable Latches
- Your El Rey comes with stock billet quick-disconnect latches.
- We offer Lockable latch upgrades on the Product Upgrade page.
It was the only one I was allowed to purchase!
My boyfriend said if he meaning me, gets a back rest it has to be this one! Look wise I don’t blame him… he says he will take it off but he never does, we get complements on it all the time! We did get the shorter one, pretty much it’s a butt rest for me and I’m a pretty petite woman, but hey honestly it keeps me on the bike if I’m not holding on to him! Isn’t that the whole point LOL. Overall the experience was good but being Canadian what I thought was going to be around at most $600 turned out to about $800 which I guess I can’t blame the company for but I wasn’t expecting to have to pay another $100 drop off fee. I love the company and the site but unfortunately being Canadian and not having a PO Box it’s expensive. However with that being said it was money well spent as much as I miss holding onto him with dear life I also like feeling like I have a huge butt and can stay on with no hands. Thank you for making my boyfriend and myself happy!
I love your product. Looks very nice but I wish it would’ve come with a lock.